- PROVISION OF THE SERVICES
|Amount of power received as a result of the Promo-hash-rate:
- PAYMENT TERMS, FEES, AND TAXES
- CUSTOMER OBLIGATIONS
|Full name, Email, Phone number
|In addition to information provided in the “Basic” identification status: Picture of identification document, selfie (self-made picture) of the Customer (that required to contain the Customers full face) with identification document
|In addition to information provided in the “Verified” identification status: proof of residence (utility bill or bank statement issued within 30 calendar days prior to upload)
- TEMPORARY SUSPENSION
- TERM AND TERMINATION
- CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION
- REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
- ECOS-M has unconditional right to modify and cancel without warning all the transactions and their results if the Customer does not comply with the terms of the Agreement or that are happened due to the Customer fraudulent activities or abuse of rights or Third party’s or ECOS-M’s system failures or other events that led to ECOS-M’ or the Customer’s unjust enrichment or income.
- The Customer would abide by relevant laws and regulations to ensure that the sources of any digital information on the Platform that can be valued are legitimate and compliant when using the Platform.
- When the Customer uses any services on the Platform, he (she) fully recognizes the risks of investing or performing any transactions with using the Platform and operates cautiously.
- The Customer agrees that all investment operations conducted on the Platform represent the Customer’s true investment intentions and that he (she) unconditionally accepts the potential risks and benefits of investment decisions and actions performed on the Platform.
- ECOS-M reserves the right to suspend or terminate the Platform at any time.
- Due to network delay, computer system failures and other uncontrolled and unintended by ECOS-M or Third party’s events, which may led to delay, suspension, termination or deviation of execution of services that are performed on the Platform, ECOS-M will use reasonable effort to ensure but not promise that the Platform execution system runs stably and effectively. The Customer agrees that ECOS-M does not take any responsibility if the final execution fails to match the Customer’s expectations due to the factors mentioned above.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- CREDIT CARD SERVICE PROVIDER TERMS